Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Until you meet the new us, we'll try our best and we'll see each other again.


Until you meet the new us, 
we'll try our best and we'll see each other again. 


I will wait for you as long as I can

I will wait for you just right here




Girl:

You came into my life without expecting that you will take a part of my heart. Unintentionally, I loved you, but somehow I want to give up this kind of feeling 'cause I don't want to be selfish for my own happiness. You have to take an opportunity and taking that means we need to stop being like this, cause you're going somewhere and will live there for a long time. It's for your own good and career. You already finished college and now going to a real world and being together is no longer going to be the same. You are the one who started to build walls on us. You have decided. I'm happy to see you reaching your dreams, but I feel sad because I'm not a part of that success. All I can do now is bid you a Good Luck and pray to God for your safety as you go along your journey. I'm just here whenever you need to, waiting for your attention.

I don't know if I can wait for you to come back, because I don't  know if there's something I need to wait.

All I can do is to continue living in this world with some of my friends and people by my side. Enjoying my life without you is a hard realization. But if its the only thing I need to do... then go on..

I don't want you to see me suffering like this. I don't want to be a burden on your success.
Somewhere, somehow, I know our roads will crossed again. It doesn't matter when. And if that time comes,  I want to stand up straight and be proud that I am not like before, more matured and already a lady.

I don't know if in that time I still have this feelings for you but as I wrote this on my blog... I swear, I love you.....


Boy:

We are totally strangers, we became friends without mutual connection. I wonder why two people from different kind of world, without mutual friends met accidentally, maybe because it has a purpose. Everyday we talk and get to know each other more and feelings go deeper. But I don't want to show my feelings for you. I'm afraid what will happen next. We have met at the wrong time of my life. I'm on my training and examination followed by an interview for my application to work far distance from my home. I will stay there for a long time and I don't know when will I come back. I will get busy there because the life of all the passengers is in my hand. I'm afraid that when my application was approved, I will leave you behind and surely you will be depressed by that time. That's why I've decided to hide my feelings for you, I want you to focus on your studies and enjoy your college life without thinking about me in this far land. I want you to learn how to be independent and control your emotions. This may seem unfair but it's for our own good.

I don't want you to wait for me, because I want you to explore this world and meet different people. I want you to reach your dreams without waiting for me in vain.

When I come back, I don't know if you are still the childish girl I've known, but I know that things are not like the same anymore.

Therefore, I still want to see you again, after I come back. I don't know if we can still continue what we have started. All I know is that in times that we are together, I fall in love with you... and I know its true...




Song: Somewhere Down the Road
We had the right love
At the wrong time
Guess I always knew inside
I wouldn't have you for a long time

Those dreams of yours
Are shining on distant shores
And if they're calling you away
I have no right to make you stay

But somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours
Will come to see
That you belong with me

Sometimes good-byes are not forever
It doesn't matter if you're gone
I still believe in us together
I understand more than you think I can
You have to go out on your own
So you can find your way back home

And somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours
Will come to see
That you belong with me
Letting go is just another way to say
I'll always love you so

We had the right love
At the wrong time
Maybe we've only just begun
Maybe the best is yet to come
'Cause

Somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter when
But somewhere down the road
I know that heart of yours
Will come to see
That you belong
With me



http://gillboard.blogspot.com/
http://gillboard.blogspot.com/2011/11/kung-anim-na-taon-ka-nang-blogger.html


No comments:

Post a Comment