Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friend's love

I love you now without thinking what will happen tomorrow. I like your eyes, how much more if you look at me. I like how you smile, how much more if I'm the reason of it. I like how your hands hit me. I like the way you talk, especially when you share funny ideas. Oh yes, you're so clumsy, sometimes immature and childish. But you can enjoy growing up with me. Despite of your childish acts, who can deny the fact that you're sweet, loving and admirable. I love how you appreciate things around you. I love how you care for your friends. Your works are full of effort. And you're motivated by your own self-esteem.

You may not be the most beautiful girl in this world, but you're wonderful just the way you are. You may not be the smartest girl in this university, but your habit in studying are enough. You may not be the sexiest girl in this country, but it doesn't matter at all. Because on the other side, I may not be the best but I'm thankful you love me.
As long as we are contented with what we have. We can be together and prove that love exists. Contentment is acceptance but it doesn't mean that we will no longer change ourselves. We can improve each others life and still end up together.
But for now, we are too young to prove that true love exists. I'm happy to see you smile whatever the reason of it. I will take care of you as a friend. I will be just here for you, whenever you need me. 2 years from now, you're already graduated. And I don't know if we can still be together 5years from now. But there's something I want to say to you. I will tell you these words without expecting something in return. My dear friend, I adore you since the time we first met. Tears came out from my eyes the moment you walked away. And if ever you decided to come back, I'm just here waiting for you. You may not be the best in this world, but you can be the best in my life. I love you without doubt. I love you now, and if tomorrow comes, I would still love you, my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment