Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 25, 2011

everything will change, it's just a matter of when

I saw him again, the man who try to court me once. He greeted and join me in my table at our department lobby. I asked him how he is doing and so on. We talked just a few minutes because their professor was already there. After that, I wrote this on my paper.

He was my batch-mate and schoolmate here in our university. We are in different course but somehow by a common friend, we have known each other.

Back then when we are in Second year- 2nd semester, a common friend introduced him to me. He says he like me and asked if we can be friends. I was shy that time so I don't even glance at him. Everyday during our Filipino subject, I always saw him outside our room, standing there looking at me for just a few seconds and will go away to attend his class. We become friends on Facebook. But the semester ends without having a talk with each other. Then long summer break come. We become text mates and able to know each other little by little. We are in opposite religion and beliefs and that stops us from being together.

Then Third year-1st semester came, we are able to see each other again. I always greet him after our class as I passed by the corridor outside his room. We tell some stories about our day. I don't remember exactly what had happened, we lose communication, even though we both still have phone numbers, we didn't able to text that often.

Third year- 2nd semester. Life still continues until one day a friend of mine told me that she saw that guy with another girl. Holding hands with each other. I just smiled and take a deep breath, then I said....
"well, then.... it's okay.. Good for him."
at the back of my mind, I remember flashback of our memories. But then I'm happy because he found a girl that loves him, she was great and I know she will take care of him.

The feeling of seeing that man again was a good one. I realized that everything will change, it's just a matter of when.
I noticed that all of my past special someones had already found a relationship. While me, still here, living with a broken heart, emotionally damaged, complicated and unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment