Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Some info about the blog and the author

What I need to write for my blog?
Or should I say what I want to write at this moment?

It's already 1am midnight but I'm still awake, I know I need to sleep at this time because I have a class later at 8am. But I can't sleep. Many things enter my mind.

I just want to write now a simple background introducing myself as I name my blog. "my life is not perfect but I am happy."

Yes, Everyone doesn't have a perfect life. But only few people understand it. Many are complaining about life and always say that LIFE IS UNFAIR. Same as "I'm not perfect but people loves me." There are things lacking in our life for us to find it out as we explore to live each day. You are the one who make decisions, you may ask opinion of others, but still its your choice. All of us need to understand that we live in this world to search for our purpose why we are here. To live in God's will and make our own way to build relationships or connections to help people. Life is not unfair, only people who blame this beautiful world for their failures are the one who thinks that its not.
My professor had told in our discussion the quoted line from Alice in Wonderland,
"If you don't know where you're going, then any road will lead you there.


"If you don't know where you are going you’ll never know when you have arrived! To get anywhere there must be have an end view. If you have no plan to where you really want to go, then you will just go on with the flow and wonder what road leads you.. Therefore you must create a plan with some idea of where you want to go so that you will know where you need to start and how long it will take you to get there. Through this, you will set strategies to achieve your goal and make plans on how to reach it. Failing to plan, means you’re planning to fall. Making a map on where you really want to go is an important thing in succeeding to any kind of journey. We must always remember that the first step in success is setting up a goal. In order for us to know what road we need to take. There are 3 kinds of people, those who make the future happen, those who watch the future happen, and those who wonder what happened."
I'm a currently 3rdyear college student, 18 years of age and its been half a month since I start to make a blog. Actually I'm not fond of writing . Therefore as I grew up. I enjoyed reading stories or thoughts of inspiration or just stories itself. But still I'm not good in writing that's why back then, I didn't even give it a try.

One situation have forced me to write on a blog. It was when I feel nostalgia and my friends are too busy to listen on my stories. I need to move on so I think of a new thing to do in order to switch a path. In my other posts, I told stories how my heart breaks for 3 times in 3 different kind of people. I just have a relationship once and that's it. I have learned.

They say in order to move on, just go and hang-out with your friends. I did, it was effective at the start but when friends need to go home and bid-goodbye, again I long for that person. I can't always reach my friends to tell them, I was hurt, I need someone to talk to, I need them and so on because I understand that they are also busy in their own problems that's the reason why I've decided to put all I want to tell them on a paper.  My first line was, "Dear Diary, I am writing here some stories about me instead of doing my assignments..."
Aba! I don't have love relationships when I was in high school, because I believe that all relationships will broke up, its just a matter of when. Yes, I admit sometimes I got attracted to some boys but when they start to be so close to me and tell me that they like me and ask if they can court me. I ignore and didn't  talk to them for a long time. It was my belief and many couples on my high school days prove me that it was right.

I'm taking a business course, but it seems that my enthusiasm is not more about business, I want photo-shot, taking pictures is what I really like to do. I want to be a photographer. I may not good in writing stories that make people amazed and whatsoever. But I am fond of reading books, I don't care who the author was, as long as I want the topic.. I will read that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment