Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another man prove me that all men are not trustworthy

"I trust you" is a better compliment than "I love you"
because you can't love the one you don't trust. But believe me you can always love the one you trust.
Once it is broken, it's hard to build it again.

I'm not a man-hater girl, but it seems that all men I met was good players in their own game. I give more than I receive, I love more than I was loved. It's not their fault if I was hurt, its mine because I believe in them.

In my 18 years of existence, I only give importance to  3 men.

the first one was my first love, it happened when I was a 3rd-year high school student. We are first strangers with some common friends. We become closer each day. But somehow my best friend fall in love with him and they are the one who had a commitment. Maybe because that time I wasn't prepared for a relationship that's why he choose to court another girl. I become insecure...


The second one was my first boyfriend, we were not that long, actually our relationship was too short, I was serious about him but he flirts with another girl after I refused to give what he want. I love him but somewhere in my mind tells me that it's not right or it's not the time to do it. I become more insecure and conscious .

The third one was a totally stranger, without mutual connections we become friends, we started to build a connection, each day we slowly know each other more. But he lied... I thought he was not like other men. But he just showed me affection. Make me fall in love but let me reached the ground by myself. Until I realized nothing was real between us. After I tell him everything about me, he lied about himself. Again for the third time, I was fooled by a game I didn't even know had started. I become a man-hater.

I don't know what to do at the time I write this on my paper. It wasn't their fault if they have hurt me. It was me believing them and expecting for more.
They say that "don't expect because expectation hurts." Therefore, we cannot control ourselves all the time not to imagine things we want to happen.

As of now, I don't believe in boys. They were all good players. They will surely leave you, Its just a matter of when. What upset me is not that you lied to me, but I can no longer believe in you. I should have trust myself more. I'm tired of playing games and being fooled. Someday, somehow I know there is a man who could change my beliefs and love me like anyone else does...

please like these pages on Facebook
Until you meet the new us,we'll try our best,and we'll see each other again
Maybe Im too late to be your first,but Im preparing to be your last
He's not the only man in the universe,but he's the only one that matters

 http://gillboard.blogspot.com/2011/11/kung-anim-na-taon-ka-nang-blogger.html

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of my best friend.

    Sad, poetic, deep, sometimes too deep, but that's how it is, we continue to believe...believe that someday someone will be worth our while.

    ReplyDelete