Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rio 2 "quotes"


Eduardo: You did what?!
Blu: It was an accident.
Eduardo: An accident?
[Jewel steps in between them]
Jewel: Hey, woh! What's going on?
Eduardo: Thanks to Drew here, we could lose our entire side of the grove.
Blu: I was just trying to get a nut. One nut!
Jewel: You don't even like nuts! What's gotten into you, Blu?
Blu: I was getting it for you.
Jewel: Aw, you were?
Eduardo: Roberto, I want your best birds on this. We are not giving up without a fight.
Roberto: Got it.
[Roberto flies off, turning to Blu]
Eduardo: You, stay out of it. You've done enough.
[Eduardo turns and flies off]
Blu: Wait!
Jewel: Blu, he's right. Maybe you should just let Dad and Roberto handle it.
Blu: You don't think I can do this?
Jewel: I...no! I...I just don't know if it's your exact area of expertise

No comments:

Post a Comment