Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My better half


No one can predict when our true love will come, that’s why many people are searching for it and sacrifice everything only to found out they have chosen the wrong one.

I've been in many kind of relationships, official or unofficial. I've been cheated and experienced different emotions about what we call love and mentioned some of it on my other posts. I've decided to stop searching and focus on my studies since it was my last year on college until one man came. He’s not a totally stranger because we have mutual friends. What I love about the situation is that he came on the time that I stopped searching. At first, I know I like him but not sure about what he really feels about me. Until one day, I heard from a friend of mine that half of what he said to me was not true. I felt sad and so much down, I got angry but I can’t stop communicating with him.

One April night, we went to the place that was now a memorable one for us although it’s not as beautiful as you may think. He confessed to me his feelings and I know he was sincere, it’s a different kind of feeling I can’t express. I've been in different kind of situations about love and I know this was different that’s why I give it a try.

Our start is not easy, we almost give up. Too many high walls between us, religion, friends, situations, etc. We are in a different religion and we both know that if we want to continue our relationship until the end, one must sacrifice. Our mutual friends have different opinions about us, I know that what others might say doesn't matter as long as we know what we really feels but I’m an extrovert person, it really matters for me. Another is a gap of 4 years; well it’s not a big issue.

First holiday of May, we went to another place that was memorable for us. That was the first time I kissed him on his cheeks and I love his reaction. We decided to be friends at first and know each other more before any decisions should be made. In the middle of May, we visited a park, I know it’s a date and that was the time he asked me a question I know you already guessed. Maybe the time was short, but we both know that it was real. Somewhere back to my past, I believed that short courtships lead to short relationships. But that time, I don’t know why I entered that kind of relationship; maybe I guess it’s because of love. When you advice love to other people, it’s easy but when you are the one who is in love, I bet all those advises will be a shit and the feeling that you felt that time was the one who will decide for you.

It’s been 7 months since that special day. Yes, only 7 months of forever. I didn't regret anything in the past, I want to thank them. Because of them I’m now on the right man, my better half. They say that when you meet every day one will be weary, but I’m proud to say that every day we are both excited to meet each other and we always meet every time possible. We always talk and we always think of each other. I say its true love.

We both changed for a better us. We have plans for the future and starting to build goals to attain that dream. The high walls that once between us were now a bridge and I like the way it was built. We are not a perfect relationship, nobody does but I love the way how we treat each other through ups and downs.We are like an ordinary couple, celebrate special occasions, exchanging sweet words, holding each other tightly, proud of each other, going out with friends and family, got angry with each other, etc. But there’s something I know that was different… We both love each other even though we always argue about simple things. We don’t care how bad our temper was, we won’t leave each other and that’s final.


1 comment: